Industrial Cybersecurity Careers
Industrial Defender provides cybersecurity and compliance software solutions for critical infrastructure providers globally. The software offers a management platform purpose-built to address the overlapping requirements of cybersecurity, compliance and change management for Industrial Control Systems (ICS). Industrial Defender serves Fortune 500 clients across the utility, oil & gas and chemical processing verticals.
If you are interested in cybersecurity and want to work in one of the fastest growing sectors of the technology market, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Director of G&A Finance
Reporting to the COO, the Director of G&A Finance is a key member of the Industrial Defender leadership organization. The role partners closely with members of the executive team and investment team who manage G&A Functions, including IT, Operations, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Legal and other teams, to support the end-to-end forecasting process. The Director of G&A Finance leads the G&A operating expense forecast, ensures that all G&A activities are appropriately reflected in company budgets, forecasts, and long-range planning, and most importantly, provides value-added analysis and insights which drive sound decision-making.
- Partners with executive team members to lead the annual budget, monthly forecasting, and long-range planning process for G&A functions.
- Collaborates with executive team members and 2nd line leaders to analyze trends and develop accurate forecasts, with full transparency on any judgments about risks and opportunities
- Monitors/reports ongoing business performance against budgets/forecasts and works with G&A business partners to understand and identify reasons for variances
- Builds analytics and transparent reporting to drive forecast accuracy
- Leads the monthly / quarterly accounting close for G&A expenses and accruals
- Leads all invoicing and collection activities
- Develops innovative solutions to support business-case-based decision making for investment in G&A activities
- Partners with the COO on G&A headcount reporting, forecasting and planning
- Coordinates with executive team members to maintain a continuous improvement mindset and promote strong communication and efficient processes
- Strong business acumen and judgment, and knowledge of the company’s markets/products and industry trends
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and an eagerness to collaborate with colleagues (within or outside of finance) in sharing insights and learnings and partnering to ensure timely execution of project plans
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset, with flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Over 10 years of relevant financial experience. BS Degree in Finance or Accounting, Background in Security Software Solutions sales is a plus and advanced degree preferred
- Expertise with Salesforce, Financial Force, Excel and PowerPoint
- Industrial Defender will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen (as applicable).
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, 401k plan, and a flexible time off policy.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org