Proven Industrial Cybersecurity for Building Management Systems
Keep Your Building Management Systems Secure
Effective cybersecurity management reduces the core risks associated with the ever-expanding cyber threat landscape that facilities teams are facing.
In this solution brief, you’ll learn how Building DefenderTM can help you detect and prevent cyberattacks, reduce BMS operating cost, and eliminate surprises with automatic alerts.
You can’t secure what you don’t know you have.
- View your entire ICS asset base from a single application
- Automatic risk scoring for each asset
- Vulnerability monitoring to detect emerging threats
- Create policies for assets and asset groups
Streamline security event management.
- Detect changes in BMS assets
- Monitor building networks
- Monitor system performance
- Receive automatic alerts any time, any place
AUTOMATED COMPLIANCE REPORTING
Built-in compliance templates for your standard.
- NERC CIP
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- 20 CIS Controls
- ISA 99/IEC 62443
- NIS Directive
Feed detailed OT asset data into the broader enterprise ecosystem.
- ITIL ticketing systems
- Business intelligence tools
- and more
Take a guided tour of the product with one of our knowledgeable staff members.
- Real-time cyberattack detection and alerting
- Vulnerability monitoring
- Automated standards & compliance reporting
Request Your Demo
How to Build a Cybersecurity Strategy for Your Building Management SystemTopics discussed in this webinar include:
- The emerging threat of ransomware and its impacts on building management systems
- Effective ways to detect and prevent cyberattacks
- How to deploy industry standards like the US Government’s NIST Cybersecurity Framework to measure your security program’s progress