Managing Critical Activity Across Automation System Infrastructure
Today's automation system environments typically contain a variety of systems, applications and devices from many different vendors. To ensure the viability of their key industrial processes, operators need to properly manage and maintain their control system assets.
As environments grow more complex and connected, the task of managing them becomes increasingly difficult, time consuming and expensive. To meet this management challenge while minimizing administrative burdens, operators need a more intelligent and cohesive approach.
The Manage solution builds on the capabilities of the Monitor solution, giving operators unparalleled data collection across their heterogeneous asset base. Manage provides a single, unified and efficient way to handle asset management, configuration change management, policy management and a variety of reporting functions.
With its industry-leading automated data capture, the Manage solution gives operators a smarter and more effective way to ensure optimal control systems performance.
Features & Benefits
Single unified view
- Single pane of glass allows data analyzes data from a single location while collecting information from a disparate asset base, eliminating time and complexity of logging into multiple systems
Event logging, correlation and archiving
- Automated collection and correlation identifies events of interest across heterogeneous asset base immediately. Data stored for future forensic analysis in case of security breach
- Central component for complying with audits and regulators - prove what you are doing
Maintain central configuration policy
- A single point of reference for all assets allows users to manage system configuration changes within a controlled and auditable framework, ensuring corporate and regulatory compliance requirements
Manage hardened electronic security perimeter
- Track who is logging into the system, protecting against both malicious intruders and unauthorized users
User account change identification
- Provides audit capabilities for user access to match corporate compliance policies
Device configuration files archiving
- Allows configuration files to be backed up from multiple systems into a common repository for safe storage. Drastically reduces new device onboarding time in the production environment